Have you ever dreamed of standing on stage and performing to thousands of music fans? Does the thought of having your music heard around the world get you excited?
LA Weekly & LiveList presents RockTheBeachLA, giving bands and artists from across the country a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to perform in front of thousands of people on the beach in Southern California on the main stage at the Hermosa Beach Summer Concerts in Hermosa Beach, CA.
The contest kicks off July 7th and runs through July 31st. It’s time to rally your troops, your biggest fans and diehard supporters. The band with the most fans signed up by July 31st will be invited to play in front of a massive live audience and have their music heard around the world via live webcast, powered by LiveList.
Here’s to you rocking the beach in August and good luck from all of us at LiveList & LA Weekly.
How It Works
How Does A Band Enter?
- Visit tinyurl.com/RockTheBeachLA to submit your band via the Artist Submission Form
- LiveList will send you a customized promo package complete for you to promote within 24 hours
- The band with the most amount of fans RSVP’d by July 31st will win the contest and perform on the beach in front of thousands of people.
• Open to all ages, genres and skill levels (see details for preferred genres)
• Must have over 1,000 valid entries to be considered (no duplicates/fake accounts)
• Must be available on August 14th and provide self transportation to the event
• Must be approved by festival producers
LiveList is the ultimate guide to discovering live streamed music experiences, offering access to thousands of live streamed concerts from around the world all in one place. With over 55 million people watching live streamed music performances every year, and the increasing ability for artists to perform live from their living rooms, LiveList makes it easier for fans to find out when their favorite artists are streaming a show and where they can go to watch it.
About LA Weekly
Since 1978, LA Weekly has been decoding Los Angeles for its readers, infiltrating its subcultures, observing and analyzing its shifting rhythms, digging up its unreported stories and confronting the city’s political leaders. From the beginning, the paper has found success by drawing in readers with comprehensive calendar listings and cultural coverage, and then keeping those readers loyal with bold news and political coverage as well as in-depth feature stories by some of the country’s finest writers.